NX is revealed as "Switch"...
Well there we have it - the NX has finally been unveiled, with its new name "Switch".
First reactions to this are that it's pretty much what everyone was expecting - there were no major surprises here, except maybe that the removable controls could act as a one and two player controller.
Here's what we can take from the trailer:
1. With what looks like a new Mario game, Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and maybe even a new Mario Kart and Splatoon game - there may actually be a decent launch library of games.
2. Games will be on 3DS style cartridges.
3. There will be at least two controller types - the dual stick removable controls and an XBox One style control pad.
4. The Switch effectively replaces both the Wii U and the 3DS as it is both a home console and portable system.
5. There will be more of a push from third party developers.